A guide to YouTuber-hosted podcasts

David Jung
Want to learn more about your favorite YouTubers? These podcasts are a great way to do so!

Looking for a way to learn more about your favorite YouTubers? Here is a list of five podcasts that are created by famous internet stars, giving their audience a way to learn more about their personal lives, while also offering advice to better your own life. These podcasts are a great way to start your morning and end your day, as they combine a mixture of lighthearted and deep conversations.

1. “Unsolicited Advice” – Ashley Nichole and Taryne Renee

This podcast is hosted by lifestyle vloggers and best friends Ashley Nichole and Taryne Renee. Each week, this duo reads their audience’s difficult situations with which they need help. Ashley and Taryne read through their fans’ emails that share their dilemma and then they advise them based on their own experience. From serious talks to light-hearted humor, this podcast is a great way to start each morning.

2. “Anything Goes” – Emma Chamberlain

Twice a week, popular YouTuber Emma Chamberlain releases new episodes about a large range of topics. Chamberlain records her episodes in the comfort of her own home, for a more relaxed ambiance with open conversations. The topics of discussion often consist of philosophy, advice, teenage stories, and interviews.

3. “Unplanned Podcast” – Matt and Abby Howard

As Matt and Abby Howard are stepping into a new world of parenthood, they share tips as to how to maintain a healthy relationship while balancing their new life. Even though this topic isn’t relatable to most teenagers, everyone can learn from the trials that this couple has faced, and how they overcame them in healthy ways. Through heartfelt conversations, these popular internet figures humanize themselves with their open vulnerability.

4. “What We Said” – Jaci Marie and Chelsey Jade

Best friends Jaci Marie and Chelsey Jade cover a wide variety of topics in their weekly episodes. Their podcasts cover topics like fashion tips, relationships, business advice, health and wellness, and so much more. This candid podcast will leave you laughing one moment, to crying the next.

5. “So Far So Good” – Jess and Gabriel Conte

In Jess and Gabriel Conte’s new podcast, they share personal stories and conversations that they don’t talk about on their main YouTube channel. To get a better glimpse of their life, listening to their podcast is a great way to see their background stories and how they got to where they are today. Their love story teaches their audience the value of a strong and healthy relationship, along with many other valuable life lessons.