Junior Varsity Football wins their second to last game

David Jung
JV football had a blast against Charter Oak preceding varsity’s game against them, winning their first league matchup of the year, the first of two in two games before their Alta Loma matchup on October 26.

Ayala JV football team’s immense win against Charter Oak on October 18, winning 27-8, put them at a 1-0 league record, and a 6-2 overall game winning record. The loss for the Charter Oak Chargers puts them at a disadvantageous 3-5 record for their season, which is soon to be coming to an end.

The game started off with a passing touchdown for 6 points, followed by an unsuccessful PAT. The Bulldogs continued to score three more touchdowns, all followed by successful PAT’s, sealing the game up with four minutes left in the fourth quarter. The Chargers managed to successfully get a passing touchdown, and attempted a two point conversion, which they completed, leaving the final score at 27-8, Ayala’s win.

For their next game, the Charter Oak Chargers face Bonita in their away game on Thursday, October 26 for their last game overall. The Bulldogs face Alta Loma in the Braves’ home for their last regular season game as well.