Student News Site of Ruben S. Ayala High School

Bulldog Times

Bulldog Times

Bulldog Times

Bulldogs sweep the Braves during an incredible home game

Kaylani Hsu
During their phenomenal game against the Alta Loma Braves, our Bulldogs from all four teams gave amazing performances that shocked the audience and helped the them secure another win for the season.

Yesterday, Ayala’s swim and dive team held yet another eventful home game that left the audience ecstatic with their complete sweep. All four teams, who went up against the Alta Loma Braves, have secured an additional victory for the books.

The JV girls won against the Braves by a score of 125 points to 23. 

Bulldogs in the boys JV team achieved an astonishing 111-55. During their races, the coaches made several last-minute switches including placing Caleb Lecaro (9) into the 500 free, and he still dominated against the Braves.

Securing an amazing 121-28 win, varsity girls pushed it to the limits with many securing first place in their swims.

Also dominating against the Braves, the varsity boys team won by 95-61. In total, the Bulldogs acquired 95 against 61 of the 156 points during the meet.

Their next home meet will be the last one of the season on April 10 against Bonita High School. It will also be the swim team’s Senior Night, so make sure to come out and celebrate our graduating class of ’24.